All Celebrities News/ Old & Latest Entertainment News/ All Music Stars News/ Political & Anything News
Nadia Buari Finally Revealed The Face Of The Father Of Her Twins Daughters
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
After long time of hiding the face and identity of who the father of her twins is, the Ghanaian beautiful actress, Nadia Buari has finally revealed her baby daddy whose identity has been hiding for a long while.
In a post to wish him happy father's day celebration, she wrote:
"Happy Father's Day to the king of our castle. I love u"
The said movie is titled "IYAWO ADEDIGBA" It is the first Yoruba epic movie to be screened at the modern cinema and is billed to be screened on Sunday 25th of June by 3pm in Ilorin and Ibadan. Read what she has to say below: MY NAME IS YEWANDE ADEKOYA-ABIODUN. I AM A NIGERIAN SCREEN WRITER, ACTOR AND MOVIE PRODUCER. I AM YORUBA, I LOVE MY NATIVE LANGUAGE AND I CAN SPEAK IT FLUENTLY. I PRODUCE ENGLISH CONTENTS ALSO BUT I PARTICULARLY LIKE TO MAKE MY MOVIES IN MY NATIVE DIALECT BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE AFRICAN FILM MAKERS WHO ALSO HELPED TO PLACE THE YORUBA LANGUAGE ON THE WORLD ENTERTAINMENT MAP JUST LIKE Our daddy @tkelani has been doing for ages even before most of us were born. May God bless his Yoruba Soul. Amen. MAKING MY MOVIES IN MY NATIVE LANGUAGE DOES NOT STOP ME FROM TRYING MY BEST TO ATTAIN WORLD STANDARD. I AM DETERMINED TO KEEP DOING MY BEST AND MAKE SURE THAT I PROUDLY REPRESENT MY NATIVE LAND AND CONTRIBUTE MY OWN...
The Mama King herself, Tonto Dikeh who is also referred to as nollywood most controversial actress, whose the marriage to Oladunni Churchill is in a serious crisis shared a touching story of the lesson she learnt from a mad man some years back. According to her story, she had the encounter with the said mad man called Mr Ade at Awolowo Avenue, Old Bodija area around 1999. Read her story below: One of the most important lessons of my life I have learnt from a mad man, yes a mild non-violent lunatic if there is anything like that. Anybody familiar with Awolowo Avenue old Bodija around 1999 will know Mr Ade, some people call him Londoner, He is always going about the street politely begging for five naira. “Brother e joo e fun mu ni 5 naira” meaning bros please give me 5 naira. He is always well dressed and polite, I bet you will be willing to give him. I had sometimes heard a rumour that he was formerly in the UK and was conjured home by his family magically, this event...
This is actually shared by Ali Baba on his Instagram page. But when I red it, I realized it is more than what somebody will just shared and it ended then, it is something that should be sent across to as many not only single mothers alone but all the ladies out there married or single. That is why I brought it here for more women to read. Read below: Shout out to all the single mothers out there. This morning greeting is dedicated to you. Especially when you are a single mother and the father of the child, who is hale and hearty, has left everything about the child to you, to handle, alone. Get up and do something. Don't let that bumcump of a man make you start living a bitter and not better life. Yes, it's not a load you should carry alone. But it is what it is. The father has refused to be a daddy. That should not stop you from being a mummy and a mother. Having a baby doesn't make you a handicap, or physically challenged. So why should it now ma...
The popular nollywood actor, Yomi Fashlanso who came to lime light through popular television series "Super Story" shared the hilarious story of what he learnt from his father while growing up Read his story below: When I was a kid, my dad bought a new car and drove us to church one Sunday. It was a prophetic service and our pastor was being used by God that day to deliver people from poverty. Suddenly, our pastor looked at my dad and said, "Mr. Alamu, God is set to bless you" my mum jumped up and shouted excitedly, "Amen!!!" My dad was excited too. The pastor then came closer, placed his hand on my dad's head and prayed for him. As our pastor turned to climb the altar, the spirit of God told him something. He stopped, looked at my dad and said, "Mr. Alamu did you buy a new car last week?" "Yes sir" my dad responded with much surprise on his face. Then our pastor said; God said I should tell you to sow your CA...
The popular comedian, Seyi Law celebrates father's day with his family and to make it more adorable they all went pinky. Read the post and other photos below: It was a Pinky Father's Day for me. Thanks to the beautiful ladies in my life. Swipe for more, your eyes need it.
The beautiful nollywood actress, Belinda Effah who is a Cross Rivers State born nollywood actress shared some inspirational world for her fans to read. Read below: #I Am The Best Person I Can Ever Be, #I Am My Only Competition #Yes I Make Mistakes #Yes I Am Not Perfect #Well Judging Me Will Not Solve Your Problems #I Am Determined #I Am Focused #Please If You Are Not Helping My Progress Do Not Be A Stumbling Block #Truth Is I Learn To Show Love To Everyone Everyday #I Wish No One Bad Cos Badbelle Will Not Improve My Situation One Bit #I Am Work In Progress #I Appreciate My Journey #I Am Fearful Of The Almighty God Only #I Respect Everyone And Expect Vice Versa #If You Can't Respect Me Its Ok #But Please Keep Your Distance #New Week #New Inspiration #Positive Vibes Only #GodsChild #GodInMeAsMe #JesusBaby #Evolving #BelieveInYourself #KeepMoving #June Great Things Happening #Wishing You All A Fruitful Month And A Great Week π ❤ ️ ππππ...
For those of you going through a dark time, I just want to let you know I've been there and though it might not feel like that right now, there's light at the end of the tunnel ππ... You're shattered Like you've never been before The life you knew In a thousand pieces on the floor And words fall short in times like these When this world drives you to your knees You think you're never gonna get back To the you that used to be Tell your heart to beat again Close your eyes and breathe it in Let the shadows fall away Step into the light of grace Yesterday's a closing door You don't live there anymore Say goodbye to where you've been Tell your heart to beat again...Danny Gokey (Tell your heart to beat again) #Tbt #TheFirstLady #Queen #StrongWoman #ChildOfGrace
Comments
Post a Comment